SYNOPSIS OF B-51 MANIFESTO
1. We acknowledged the possibility of ontological subsumption of the historical genesis.
2. Due to the fact that the culture corresponds to the anachronistic anarchy of the universe, we radically gave up any consistency, knowing that this very renunciation is the source of consistency.
3. We belong to the post-revolution, the period illustrated by the syntax ‘verge of madness’.
4. Paradox is the constituent element of our activity.
5. Contraband is our only relation to tradition.
6. Our look is directed to a detail, to what objectifies pleasure.
7. Our activism is concrete, expressed affirmatively, in a way which allows to get rid of the tedious melancholism.
8. We bet on theatrality, luddism, merry catastrophism, and the production of positive chaos.
9. B-51 is an element and a protagonist at the same time.
10. The role of B-51 is the role of a schizophrenic agent who loves culture due to its enlightening(ness) and simultaneously rejects it due to the fact that the culture considers itself a saviour.
11. B-51 doesn't have a uniform conceptual apparatus. It only triggers the process of revealing.
12. B-51 materialises the coexistence of most various cultural and other social practices, and confronts them.
13. We don't lie, performers do. Our truth is just naked manifestation.
14. We are not interested in the ideological articulation of pathologic particularities.
15. Our telos is the destruction of the integrative and regulating mechanisms of the society and the establishment of a de-socialised society.
16. We don't take ourselves deadly serious.